How I met my pimp Tony Pt3

--Skeeerrrrtttttt

The truck swerves and the four of us take off into the night.  Tony is driving like a bat out of hell down Lyons avenue, simultaneously slapping the dog shit out of GB who is beside him in the passenger seat!
"I had shit under control! (Wapp) You knocked her fucking teeth out, how the bitch gon make money (wapp)with no fuckin teeth!!!! "(wapp)," Tony yelled while still reaching over to punished GB, and she knew better than to say anything back so she just took it like it was nothing. Keep in mind I'm in the back seat with a woman that I don't recognize, I knew she wasn't one of the hoes. It actually looked like she had just gotten off work because she still had on hospital scrubs.

"Lisha, make sure she good back there ok baby? We almost there. Imma make it up, I promise, let me just handle this," Tony reassured her.

"Whatever Tony," Lisha responds annoyed.

I was trying to stay awake but I was dipping in and out of consciousness.  My right eye was almost completely shut and the pain from my mouth made even trying to breathe unbearable; I just wanted to die. I didn't know which pain hurt worse, the physical pain from the ass whooping or having my heartbroken by the man I was desperately in love with. Truthfully, I was too weak to decide and the fear consumed me with each passing minute.

We pull up to an apartment building; Tony pulls my limp body out of the truck and over his shoulder like a sack of laundry. I was awakened by his sweet scent as he carried me up the stairs into the tiny apartment. All I could think in my mind was how much I've missed his scent. I wished he was saving me but instead he was the offender, so why did I yearn for his touch so badly? I really couldn't understand it. We reach the bedroom and without even looking at my bruised swollen face, he laid me on a twin size bed and promptly closed the door behind him. It wasn't long before I heard the commotion coming from the living room.

"So she just going to stay here? What the fuck are we going to tell our kids? -- You got a hooker in my daughter's bedroom! I want her out of this house NOW!" Lisha screamed. "And you better change my motherfucking sheets too! Got this bitch in my baby bed, I don't know where the fuck she's been or what the fuck she has," Lisha continued.

"Just give it a few days, I can't let her leave and go to the police looking fucked up! Just let me think damn," Tony's voice was stern.

"Look whatever shit you're into out in the streets need to stay in the mother fucking streets, you should have never brought that girl here! Our neighbors probably think we running some kind of a hoe house!" Lisha yelled.

"Look, this my mother fucking house too and that bitch in there been keeping the lights on! I said let me figure this shit out baby damn, every fuckin time some shit happens you want to turn your back on me! You want me to go back to jail? Huh ?!" Tony questioned.

From the inside of the room, I could hear the faint cries of Lisha, she was overwhelmed with emotion. I felt kinda sorry for her having to be in this situation but I resented her at the same time! This bitch got my man and she's been getting MY money this entire time while I've been stuck on stupid. I felt so dumb for believing that Tony was for me when in reality he was just using me to support his life with her and their kids. For months, this nigga had me thinking we were going to be a family and have kids of our own! I didn't know this nigga had children, a bitch or that he was a pimp! Shit, I didn't even know that I had a pimp until this very moment!

As the truth is being made painfully clear, I just laid there crying; too frail to move just glaring out the window. My mind racing, really trying to figure out how I didn't catch on to this shit earlier.  I thought back to when I met Tony; he was so charming and sweet. It was blowing my mind how the person I fell in love with could be so evil and manipulative towards me when I did everything in my power for him. My life had changed so drastically from the day I met Tony; I was damn near a year in the game, strung out on coke and now I didn't even have my looks to get me by. I had been selling pussy for so long it scared me to think my money would be fucked up because I wasn't as pretty as I used to be. While I'm in bed crying silently to myself, the door quickly jerks open and all at once, every hair on my body stood straight up as I'm faced with Tony. He walked in holding a glass of water and something in his clutched fist.

"I want to go home Tony," I managed to utter from my swollen lips.

"Look, I just wanted to apologize, I let my anger get the best of me baby. I'm really sorry for all of this! I brought you some pills; It's Tylenol for the pain," he explains as he emptied the yellow pills into my palm.  " You know I love you and I would never want to hurt you purposely! If I told you everything right away you wouldn't understand!" Tony explained.

"Understand what?! That you have a wife and kids? Or that you're a pimp, who's been lying to me this entire time?!" I take the water from him and quickly swallow the two small pills.

"Alexis, I wanted to be honest with you but I knew if I told you everything that I would lose you and I never want to lose you! Not even now, please stay. I need you. At least until you feel better," He pleaded.

" Stay here in the house with your wife and kids? I don't think so," I said rolling my eyes.

"You are my wife baby, I will never hurt you again. Please don't leave me." Tony said as he stroked my head gently. I wanted to argue against the shit he was telling me but I was finding it harder to stay awake. My words were slurring and it felt like my body was floating.

" Tony, why do I feel like this?" I uttered softly, trying to keep my eyes open.

"Just relax, it's the pill baby don't worry it's going to make you feel better."
That's the last thing I remembered before things got blurry. 

I wake up around 6am and the house is totally quiet. GB was sleeping on the floor with her back up against the door, as an effort to stop my potential escape. Looking at her asleep and vulnerable, I just wanted to beat that bitch up again for knocking my teeth out; but I knew I couldn't risk waking her up! I crept out of the bed lightly trying to avoid making any noises and make my way to the window on the other side of the room. I peek out the window to get an idea of where the fuck I was at and notice the window has a fire escape! PERFECT! I'm out!

I attempt to lift the window and it makes the loudest noise possible when you're trying to be sneaky, waking GB right up from her slumber! She cuts her glances at me, while my body is partially hanging out of the window and starts yelling for Tony!
"Tonnnyyyyyy, Wake up she's leaving," Gb screamed frantically!

I didn't stick around to hear what else the bitch said, by the time she got to the window I was already halfway down the fire escape. I knew Tony would be chasing after me soon so I had to get as far away as possible from this building. I didn't even want to imagine what would happen to me if I were to get caught again. Once my bare feet hit the pavement I knew I had to run for my life and never look back! I ran all the way to my grandmother's house, about 6 blocks away and knocked on her window in a panic!
"Grandma! Please let me in! Hurry!," I yelled as I banged on the window!

The hall light turned on and I felt an instant sense of relief! Thank god I'm not alone anymore! My relief was replaced quickly with shame, as she looked onto me with a busted lip, swollen eye, and missing teeth! My grandmother's heart broke in half when she saw me!

"Child, what in the hell happened to you! Who did this to you?!," She asked cradling my face.

I couldn't even respond, I was so filled with emotion I just sobbed and buried myself in her arms while she phoned the police. We waited on the porch for the police to come and I explained to my grandmother that I got jumped by some girls in my neighborhood just so I would have my lies in order before the cops came. I couldn't tell her the truth and risk exposing myself with the police and possibly going to jail for prostitution. Hell no! Plus, I didn't want her to look at me like I put myself in this situation; I knew she would never understand.

A short while later two officers arrive to make the police report. While I'm on the porch lying to the officers, I got the sensation that someone was starring  at me. I peek across the street and notice Tony sitting in his black truck just watching me with evil in his eyes. I was so scared to continue talking I just froze!
"What did you say these girls looked like ?" The officers ask.

"Uhh...."I tried to speak but it was hard to focus with Tony peering directly into my soul!

"Well, I got all your information. If you see these girls or your able to get their contact information please let us know," the officers replied as they turned to walk down the stairs.

I quickly went inside the house behind my grandmother, making sure to lock the door behind me. I go to check the front window and realized the cops pulled off but Tony was still parked across the street! I didn't know what danger I was in or the danger I put my grandmother in but I was praying that he would just leave.... but he didn't.
Hours passed and I routinely check the window to see if the coast was clear and each time I was disappointed. Tony sat there planted like a tree, refusing to leave because he knew once he left I would disappear again. Unfortunately,  It was no way to exit and not be caught so I had no choice except wait it out until he left. Like a mouse, I was caught in his trap.
Around 4pm, I check the window again and the truck is gone! Thank you, god!!! I finally felt free from Tony! But I'll soon learn, Tony wasn't just going to go away that easily.  Ohhhh no, not at all!

To be continued.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Started Stripping at 19

Not my typical blog post

2023