How I met my pimp Tony Pt4

Against the wishes of my grandmother, I decided to leave once I felt the coast was clear of Tony. I really needed to get back to the apartment that we shared so I could grab a few things and get back over to my grandmother's house. I didn't want to go another day wearing that dirty blood-stained shirt. I managed to slide out of the door with my grandmother's house slippers, look both ways and continue up the street .... still no sign of Tony. I get all the way to the house, growing ever more nervous with each step! I didn't have any keys so I knew I would have to break into the back window. I also wouldn't have much time because Tony had people that watched the house. I had to move quickly, grab some things and get the fuck out!

 I didn't see Tony's truck outside but he could've easily switched cars. For all I know, it could be an ass-whooping waiting for me when  I walked inside the door. My mind was racing going a mile a minute! I throw my body into the cracked window and fall to the floor.

To my surprise...it's empty! Thank you, god! I rush into the bedroom, grab a bag and start throwing everything I owned in the bag like a madwoman! I didn't know how much time I had but I knew I needed to hurry! As I'm gathering my things, I notice a dark silhouette standing in the doorway. My heart stopped when I heard a voice say, "Alexis."

I dropped my bag and turned around staring at Tony face to face. He closed the door behind him and began to walk towards me. 
"Alexis, baby I'm so sorry! I was drunk, I didn't mean to hurt you baby! Please, forgive me!" Tony cried.
“ You always say the same shit and you don’t even mean any of it, Tony! All this shit was a lie,” I said, trying to avoid his embrace. It didn’t work, Tony used his huge arms to pull me in closer, pressing his thick bulging penis deep into my side.
“ Get off of me TONY! I’m not even fuckin with you like that! You lied to me!”
My pleas didn’t phase him not one bit! He just continued to pull me closer to his dick.
“ I just want to make you feel good baby, let me show you how sorry I am,” Tony said, grinding his erection across butt. “ Take your clothes off,” he ordered with sternness in his tone.

To be clear— I’m scared out of my mind and at this point I’m tired of running!  I was going to do whatever I could, to make it out of there with the rest of my teeth! If all he wanted was some pussy, I was willing to pay that fee just to keep the peace. Fuckin a nigga wasn’t no sacred event for me anyway, it was always business except for when it came to Tony! It had been so long since we made love, I almost forgot what he felt like. The moistness from my dripping pussy told me I was ready to feel him again.

I do as I’m told, slowly stripping the filthy blood-stained clothes into a pile on the floor. Tony standing just a few meters away leans over and kisses my forehead. “ Go get in the shower,” he whispered in my ear.
Something about the tone in his voice just did something to me! I knew what he wanted and even though we just went through some shit, I just wanted to forget about it for now and give-in to him.

I get in the shower and I just stand there; numb. I breathe in deeply as the water strikes my fragile frame. I gently clean the dried blood off my skin and watch as the water turns pink and escapes promptly down the drain. Soon after the bathroom door creeps open......
"Tony," I said while trying to quickly soap my body.
Suddenly, the shower curtain flies open and Tony is carrying a thick leather belt! Without warning, he begins to beat my naked wet ass with no mercy! I'm literally screaming at the top of my lungs trying to get out of the shower but everything is so slippery, I can't keep my footing and fall right on my ass in the tub.
"Bitch you called the cops on me! You thought I didn't know?!" Tony yells as he violently lashes me with the whip. "You gonna betray me like that bitch, after everything I did for you?!"
" Noooo, Tony pleaseee!" I cry while trying to avoid the belt. " I didn't tell baby, I swear! please!"

I haven't had an ass-whooping with a belt since childhood so y'all have to understand this crushed my confidence as a woman completely. I felt like a child being disciplined by their father. Once again,I managed to let Tony whisper a few soft nothings in my ear, just to let my guard down, only for him to hurt me again. I was so tired of the never-ending cycle.

Once he finally stopped swinging the belt, I laid in the tub moaning and crying. The whips were red all over my back and legs causing my entire body to burn with pain. Tony picks me up out of the tub and carries me into the room;  throwing my body on the bed like a lifeless doll. I thought for a second he was going to leave and I'll have my chance to run, but not this time.

Tony goes to the door and locks it. "Get ya stupid ass over here bitch."
I ignore his demands and lay there crying silently hoping he would just go away.
Tony walks over to the head of the bed where I'm laying and removes his pants.
"You deaf now?! You don't hear me talking to you Alexis?" Tony asks while simultaneously jerking his penis in my face. "Open your mouth bitch."

I didn't even have a chance to respond, Tony straddled my face and forced my mouth open; lodging his dick all the way in the back of my throat. I gagged so violently I thought I was about to throw up.
" I'm about to show you how I treat hoes that disobey daddy!" Tony yelled and fucked my face even harder. I could barely breathe because he had his hand over my nose and all of his weight towering over me while suffocating me with his manhood. I really wanted to bite his dick off but I was so tired of getting beat, I just tried to take it, praying it would be over soon.

After a few minutes, I recognized the sweet tartness of his cum as he begins to ejaculate in my mouth and all over my face and hair. He stood over me groaning with pleasure, painting my body with his biology. Too scared to move, I didn't bother to remove the cum that was dripping down the side of my face. Tony throws a towel at me and picks his clothes up from the floor.

"Get yourself cleaned up. You got work to do," Tony says while getting dressed.


"Tony, please just let me go. You got what you wanted," I begged.

"You think that's what I want?! Nah bitch, we got money to make. I could get my dick sucked by anyone of my bitches so that's not what I want. I want you to get your shit together because it's still money out here that needs to be made!"

"For what?! So you could live your best life with your wife and kids? I don't want to do this shit anymore Tony, I'm done!" I cried. "You're out of jail now, you can just leave me alone!"

"You can't leave me, Alexis, where are you going to go? Live in a studio apartment with your grandmother? You think she's going to let you live with her when she finds out your a prostitute?" Tony chuckled keenly. "Bitch you need me and if you're going to live in my apartment, you're going to bring money in this bitch!"
"I'm not a prostitute anymore, I'm going to get a job!"
"Bitch, tell me where are they hiring coke head streetwalkers? Hmnnnn, Exactly!" Tony snickers. "Honestly, it's nothing we need to discuss because you already heard what the fuck I said! You're my bitch and you're not leaving me. It's nowhere you can run, where I won't find you, Alexis. Trust me on that! We're  in this for life."

I knew in my spirit he was right... I was stuck in his trap and we were bonded for life in this game. I had unintentionally become a pawn for his personal gain and now I had no way of getting away from him. I had no other choice but to sell pussy, or my life would be in danger and I would walk around in constant fear of my pimp/boyfriend Tony. Deciding to remain under his reign was an easy decision to make once I finally understood that I had no other choices.

"Your first trick will be here in 30 minutes, wipe that nut off of your face and go get ready," Tony ordered. "I'm leaving you some coke to help you relax! I don't ever want to beat you again, just follow daddy's directions and everything will be good! I promise. " Tony says before leaving out the door.

The remainder of Tony's story will be featured in my book, which is to be released this JULY! Thank you for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Started Stripping at 19

Not my typical blog post

2023