The Prostitution Ring


Oynx Starxxx - Elkton, Maryland-  Around my way, I was considered the fast girl that most parents didn't want to be around their children. I had hopped off the porch earlier than the other girls in my hood. My mother had a heavy drug addiction and played in the streets majority of the time, so I was left to raise myself. I did whatever I wanted to do and by the age of 15, I felt like I was a grown-ass woman! I was skipping school every day just to sell drugs and fuck older niggas for money; this was the only way I knew how to pay my mother's rent and support myself on my own.
 By 17, you could say I was a businesswoman, of course, illegitimately. I was running an entire operation with my homegirls out of the motel 6. I had bitches getting checks all over Maryland for the pussy! I wasn't a Pimp or anything, we would just watch out for each other, in case shit ever popped off with a trick! It was better to run with a few bitches while I was getting money than to buss moves and be alone with random niggas.

Of course, this revelation took some trial and error before it was ultimately discovered; I had to learn the hard way! I remember the first time I walked the track, I was 13 years old. I did a date with a truck driver in the back of his truck for $150. He knew I was much younger than him but he didn't give a fuck. After he made me suck his dick and fuck him all crazy, this nigga stole his money back that he'd given me and beat my ass so bad, he fractured my eye socket and gave me a concussion! The scariest part about that was shit was sweet until I was about to leave out the truck. I put the money in my pocket, gave him a little kiss on the cheek and as I turned to grab the handle, he just flipped the fuck out on me; completely unprovoked! I barely escaped with my life that day so I decided if I was gonna do this shit I had to move smarter about my hustle and make my safety a priority. Bottom Line-- A bitch had to find some girls I could trust to do this shit with and keep a weapon of some kind on me at all times!

I rounded up a few girls from my hood that was in a fucked up situation and put them on to how I was making my money. I never asked them for shit in return, other than to put up for the room. We would go buy lingerie, take a few pictures to post our ads online and just waited for the phone to ring. The phone was ringing off the hook and money was flowing in constantly. For $200 you could get the works for 30 minutes! We had the motel 6 jumping like Jordan, niggas were in and out all day!

One of my girls, Rhonda, had a kid but since her baby father got killed she linked up with my team and put me on to selling coke. This shit changed our whole entire operation. Rhonda knew everything about cocaine and she had all the connections from her baby daddy. Most of our white clients were coke heads, so our trap was the perfect one-stop-shop. You could come to get your dick sucked for $80 and buy a $50 8ball of some good snow white! Shit, If you paid me, I'll let you sniff a line of coke off my titties. Shit was moving fast! We had all the girls selling coke to their customers and they didn't trip because they were making money off each sell, on some everybody eats type shit. All five of us were between the ages of 15-18 getting fucking money!!

After about a month, we had regular customers that would come see us twice and three times a week! This fat ass got me so many clients, I used to brag to my customers how good my girl's pussy was, just to give my shit a break and put some money in her pocket. I even bussed a couple licks with my bitches for the right price on a few occasions. If a trick nigga had $350 I was licking pussy and I wasn't even gay! My team was down for whatever though! We always put the dollar first and separated our emotions; that was the only way to survive for us. Wasn't nobody falling in love with no tricks, we weren't kissing no niggas or getting fucked in our ass! We did regular shit and got paid for it. It's regular bitches getting slutted out by bum ass niggas for free every day, so what the hell!
Fair exchange means no robbery

 We always met up at the same motel 6 and this started to make me a little uncomfortable once the money really started pouring in. I felt like the trap was getting too hot and I didn't want to bring too much unnecessary attention to our operation. This is how I learned my most valued lesson, ALWAYS go with your first instinct! This particular day, I had a badass feeling in my gut! The hotel staff was starting to grow suspicious, and ask questions like, "aren't you supposed to be in school?" We all thought we were grown, but we clearly looked like little ass girls in the face. I told Rhonda it was time to go; this bitch didn't want to listen!

"Why should we have to move because of the cleaning hoe! Tell that bitch to mind her business and keep it moving she don't know what the fuck we doing," Rhonda said. She was 18 and the oldest out of all of us so I trust her word over the other girls. "My trick coming to get some white girl off me in 20 minutes. It's 3 girls in the room right now finishing up with their niggas, let's just give it another hour and then we can leave. But we still got like 3 hours left in the room, we should at least get some of our monies worth."

I should've just left and gone ahead of these hoes to go get another room, but as the leader of the pack, I decided to let Rhonda talk me into staying so the girls could finish making their money. Rhonda and I stood watch downstairs of the hotel room just talking when a very attractive young black guy walks right up to us.
"Hey ladies, how y'all doing?" He asked.
"Fine, can I help you with something?" I was looking at him a little skeptical because he was young and most of our clientele was older and we didn't get that many black guys, let alone any handsome black guys! Why would he have a problem getting sex? It just didn't feel right.
" Yeah, actually. I'm from out of town. I'm trying to relieve a little stress," He said as he towered his glances at Rhonda.
Without skipping a beat, she responds " I can relax you but I charge for that baby!"
He chuckled and pulled out a big wad of bills he had in his pocket. Rhonda noticed it and got wide-eyed. " Ok cool, go buy a room and I'll meet you up there," she suggested.
"I thought you would've had a room already, I really don't want my name attached to this hotel; I'm married," he explained.
"We have a room but it's busy right now so we gotta wait," She said.
"I don't have time to wait sweetheart. Maybe next time." As he went to walk away, Rhonda grabbed his hand.
"Nah it's ok, let's go." She nodded at me and I knew this meant to stay downstairs and keep watch.
"Y'all have fun!" I said to them as they disappeared up the stairs.
"We will," his response.
This is when shit got out of control!

Rhonda was upstairs with this nigga for no more than 2 minutes when cops started running out from every direction. I was cornered by two fat ass officers as I tried to run upstairs and let the girls know what was about to happen. unfortunately, It was too late! One officer close-lined me and managed to get the cuffs on my tiny hands as I squirmed and laid helplessly with my face on the ground! " I didn't do anything!" I yelled but it didn't matter, everybody was going to jail.

They scooped me up and put me in the back of this big ass police truck and one by one threw everybody that was in the hotel room, into cuffs and on the back of the truck. I was crying my eyes out because I already knew what time it was, I had drugs and a gun on me with 4 underage bitches selling pussy in a hotel room, of course, we going to jail!

Rhonda gets in the truck and I immediately start going off on her! "Bitch, I told you we should've left! All this shit on you!"  If I wasn't handcuffed I would've punched this bitch right in the mouth!

Rhonda wasn't pussy, she got right back with me at the lip! "Bitch don't start the blame game shit, you didn't stop me from leaving with that cop either!"
I didn't have a response right away because I was under the assumption that the hotel called the boys on us because of all the traffic. When really, that cute ass black guy set us up!
"Bitch what?! I didn't know!" I screamed, sobbing uncontrollably.

Rhonda was a thug, she didn't cry at all. As the truck drove off with the eight of us, Rhonda told me what went down upstairs."Girl, we step inside and he sees the other girls fucking on the tricks and this nigga stopped me while I was trying to pull his dick out to showed me the badge! I tried to run out but by the time I opened the door all these other cops just started running in the room and grabbed us up! Shit happened too fast!"

We arrived at the precinct and we all get booked for prostitution! Since Rhonda and I was the oldest we each got charged with human trafficking minors which is a felony in MD! To make matters worse, while I'm sitting in jail my ugly ass mugshot photos of me crying start circulating all around Maryland. I was beyond embarrassed! The article made me out to be a monster! It said I was running a prostitution ring in my high school; which was bullshit because we had all dropped out of school before this shit went down! I just figured people would say anything to sell some news but the publicity tore my ass up when I went to court right after my 18th birthday! I was charged with prostitution, human trafficking, possession with intent to sale , illegal possession of a handgun and endangering the welfare of a child! The judge made sure to make an example out of my black ass! I did 3 years in the dirty ass Chesapeake detention facility for my crimes and 5 years probation!  Trust me, I learned my fucking lesson!

Comments

Post a Comment

I’d love to know what you thought about the story, leave us a commentšŸ„°

Popular posts from this blog

How I Started Stripping at 19

Not my typical blog post

2023