A Hoe's life

This blog is about to get spicy, so i'll need you hoes to pay close attention because I'm about to put all my bitches up on game! First things first, don't be offended by the word HOE, you're about to see that I use this term loosely to describe a set of behaviors, not always concerning promiscuity. In fact, as much hoe-activity I participate in, I rarely ever give this good shit out to niggas and definitely not to trick niggas! Why? Because I learned from being in this game that once you give that pussy up to a trick,  a power shift happens and you NEVER want a trick to have the power in a situation.

Let me elaborate....
In my personal experience dealing with tricks, niggas at the club and niggas with money in general, I peeped that when you hold off on the cookie, a nigga will try to bribe you with any & everything! I had a trick nigga paying my phone bill and giving me money for years, and that man can't even tell you what my pussy looks like! I always say, I gotta treat for trick and by that I mean EXTORTION! Because let's be real, he wants something from you and the only way he's going to get it is if he 'earns' it by way of monetary gifts. I like to remind niggas that my presence is indeed the gift and I'm only fucking if/when its worth it. Call me what you want but I don't give out free samples of this pussy, ever! FAIR EXCHANGE, NO ROBBERY.

I know some of the men would disagree with that statement, because if you aren't getting the pussy you 'paid for' then it isn't a fair exchange. That's where they're wrong.   My trappers understand me the best when I say, you gotta give a nigga something to chase! Treat your pussy like the jewel it is, especially if you know you got that drip and it's some grip on that juice box! 

The trick is, you have to keep that allure about yourself so that can entice him to chase you even more.No nigga want an easy $2 ass bitch! Make him work for it and never feel pressured to do anything that you don't want to do just because a nigga gave you a little bit of money! I used to tell my sugar daddy that he has to do some shit for me that would make me want to fuck him, not by doing the shit I can do for myself; you want some pussy? Well nigga, I want a fucking house and when you drop 200k on  some real-estate then imma fuck you all over that bitch! But what the fuck do I look like fucking on a trick for chump change? That's not even cool.

A regular bitch, that fuck on bum niggas for free would never understand this mentality and that's because she's okay with men using her for sex and getting nothing in return. I don't respect this kinda bitch! I wasn't raised to respect no shit like that! I followed the lead of all the strong women in my family, they taught me to make my own money and never need a man for shit; but you better believe if a man is in the picture he's taking care of home!

My great grandmother was an old school HOE (respectfully) and she didn't play that shit!I learned just by watching how she handled my grandfather that the pussy is NEVER free, even after years of marriage and kids, that pussy ain't free!  She was an entrepreneur with her own business and her own money, because you always need a hustle of your own and should NEVER solely depend on a nigga to do a MUTHERFUCKING thing for you!!! But trust, at the same time she was about her coins and even when it came to my grandfather, she was running his pockets, while saving her own. I remember when she caught wind that he was cheating on her with a younger woman, my grandmother was in her 70's and she said the most player shit i'd ever heard. I was only about 6 or 7 but I never forgot this; She told my family blatantly, "I hope she does a good job, all my bills paid up and as long as he continue to keep em paid I don't give a damn what he do. I haven't laid with him in 13 years, but I bet my rent get paid, cable is paid, my phone is on and I keep my money and his money in my pocket, she want to sleep with  an old man for free than god bless her but he's paying bills over here!"


I've literally hung on to those words all my life, her motto was " Don't come in this house with a wet ass and you don't gotta cigarette to smoke!" She didn't respect any women that had sex for free, and would have to turn around and need to ask somebody else  to borrow something! That shit just doesn't make any sense,  because what are you doing fucking on a man that doesn't make sure that you're good?! You're just a sex dummy at that point, and a free one at that! Step ya coins up and get ya life together because if you're about your business, you don't have time to fuck for free, you'll be too busy getting money! Once you reach a certain level, anything  a nigga do for you will be extra and you won't be at his beckon call because you have your own. A bitch that must depend on a man for her EVERY meal cannot move in the same way as a bitch who makes her own and charges niggas for her time. Big difference, so think about which one are you ? Are you a free hoe? or are you a paid hoe? I hope all my Trapperz are paid hoes and stacking up their coins and handling their business out here! Remember you are valuable, one of a kind and you got some good ass pussy, don't let no nigga fuck you for free!!!!!

 I love y'all! Again, thank you so much for reading ! Voodoo mistress parts 3 &4 on the way very soon because crazy shit keeps happening with them and I gotta give y'all the latest update! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Started Stripping at 19

Not my typical blog post

GREED