Voodoo Mistress pt2

Things are back to normal in my house for the most part. Ace was sporting his battle wound proudly with a bandage draped across his cheek. He took great care of it in the mirror every day, trying his best to apply creams to minor the scarring. I could hear him mumbling threats under his breath each time he saw his reflection gazing back at him. He could not stand looking at that band-aid but that was better than the nasty scar that trickled down the side of his caramel skin, like cracks in the pavement.

Even though I knew he was mad at the situation, he never once blamed me for it. He understood my position and his own faults that contributed to the circumstance. In better words, If he was on his shit and not fucking around in them streets it wouldn't have been room for the next nigga to take his spot. He was just grateful to be back!


Oh, and the sex, he can't get enough of me. Every day, in the mornings he would wake up before the sun, sneak under the covers and eat me for breakfast. I'd get my nut, turn over and go back to sleep. All the while, he's up busy cleaning the house and preparing breakfast for my three sons before school. I'd get up about an hour later, to make sure my kids were getting their shit together to get out of the house on time. And baby, once the coast was clear at about 8:15  it was go time. I'd immediately return the favor by sucking his dick, careful to never forget his balls, and keep my mouth extremely wet. He liked to choke me with his thick 8 in dick and look me directly in my eyes, his cock shifting the pink ball in the back of my throat, made me drool even more. He loved it when I sucked all the spit off the tip and spit it back on the dick again. The dis-respectfulness in the way I spit on that dick would turn him on like no other.  I'd hear him murmur, "yeah, you nasty bitch," in between each deep exhausted breath. I'm a professional dick sucker, honestly speaking, this good ass pussy is just the cherry on the top! I'll eat the dick up WHOLE, bringing my slippery mouth all the way to the shaft of his manhood, without ever gagging.  Occasionally, just to add some foreplay, I'll  throw in a few gag noises just to hear him moan even louder in excitement and curl his toes in an orgasmic bliss.

A man's reaction to my pleasing him, truly ignites my inner sexual and magical energy, this is when I am most powerful. Every time I have sex I use it as an opportunity to practice sex magic. I'll please and pleasure my man, in an effort to bring me to a higher spiritual level and use that energy to manifest all the things I want. I'm a sex conjurer ; I might ride the dick and say an affirmation, most niggas be too  distracted with this voodoo pussy to notice what I'm doing anyway.... But not Ace.

 Ace was very much into magic and in fact stronger than myself when it came to preforming spells and reaching that higher level.Being with him made my magic work faster, because spiritually we were stronger together. Ace was actually into it a little more than I was at the time, he understood the universe on a cosmic level and he was into Dark magic.  He would use my menstrual blood to perform his spells, and even go as far as drinking my period blood , as his ritual to absorb my feminine power . He'd use my tampon like a tea bag, and drink my blood mixed in with his favorite herbs, as his energy source before he disconnected from the present and step into his 'essence' during meditation.

 One night, just as we was about to get into one of our mind blowing magic sex episodes  we were interrupted by the sound of someone calling my name at the window.

"Peachhhessssss....." I knew who it was right away, and so did Ace. I'd never seen a man jump out of some pussy so fast and get their clothes on.

"Lets just ignore him Ace, it's not like he can get into the house," I tried pleading with him as he rushed toward the door, without putting on a shirt or even socks.

"Nah, fuck that! I told this nigga not to come back here! He must be ready to die!"
Hearing that, I knew Ace wasn't going down stairs to talk! I grab my robe and run after Ace, yelling at him not to do nothing crazy, but of course, he was not listening to me at all!

Ace rushes down the stairs, swings the door open and immediately goes at Dre! Knocking him to the ground , striking him in the face with his fist, violently, talking shit the entire time!  " You ready to die, nigga? " he yelled after every blow! Dre, being bone-rushed and overpowered could barely fight back.

 I managed to get Ace off of Dre after what seemed like forever, but it was only a few minutes. Once Dre came to his feet I thought it was finally over, but I was DEADASS WRONG! Shit was just getting started!

Dre looked as if he was about to go after Ace again and this time, Ace was prepared. He grabbed a box cutter out of his pocket and charged it directly into Dre's side causing him to scream out in agony, but Ace didn't stop! He grabbed Dre and just kept stabbing him over and over again. I was desperately trying to pull Ace away but he was much too powerful. I think he might have actually snapped, because the only thing that got him to stop stabbing Dre was when I screamed out, "Please stop baby, you're killing him!" I honestly think Ace's intention was to kill him, but my words resonated and he pulled his knife out of Dre's stomach and ran off down the street into the darkness.

Dre was in grave condition, he laid motionless and covered in blood ;I knew if he didn't go to the hospital right away, that he was going to die right at that spot and I could not let that happen. I called EMS and waited with Dre, crying while simultaneously trying to apply pressure to his many wounds. He was losing a lot of blood and I was worried that he would die on my porch before the ambulance arrived. This was the scariest shit, I've ever had to go through!

Once EMS came, I went with Dre to the hospital and explained to them that he was attacked by a knife wielding maniac trying to rob him. I let them know that I didn't see the person, I just heard the commotion and found Dre the way he was; praying that they wouldn't notice I was lying through my teeth. I'm not sure if they believed me, but their focus was on keeping Dre alive so they didn't probe me with questions.

Dre arrives at Beth Isreal and is taken to ICU immediately for surgery. Turns out Ace collapsed his right lung and it was filling up with blood, causing Dre difficulty breathing and he was even coughing up blood between wheezing for air. I  honestly did not know if he would make it though the night! I stayed and waited at the hospital to hear any updates on his condition....

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED NEXT WEEK IN PART 3! Thank you for reading <3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Started Stripping at 19

Not my typical blog post

GREED