Voodoo Mistress pt3

Have you ever prayed so intently, that you've physically left your body to have a conversation with the other side? Most people wouldn't believe me if I told them half the shit magic and mediation can allow you to experience, because in their reality connecting with the other side seems impossible. Well, for those of us that are awakened spiritually, what's true for us will sound bizarre to someone that has never reached this level of consciousness.

While on my hands and knees, I'm waiting outside of Beth Israel's Trauma unit just crying and praying to God for help to get Dre through this. Even though I didn't want to be with the nigga, I still had mad love for him and I didn't want to see him die at 28 years old over no dumb shit. The guilt would've surely killed me. I had to get my mind right and step inside of myself to get control of the situation. It took some time and energy to focus on my breathing and try to erase that grizzly image of Dre bleeding out in my arms from my mind. After about 10 minutes, suddenly and all at once my entire body was soothed with the most peaceful calm I had ever felt. I knew once I had this feeling that even if Dre  was to die at that very moment that everything was still going to be okay, because if this is the place he was going too then he would be just fine. Then I  heard a voice,  it felt familiar to me like I knew this person but I couldn't see their face. I can't say for sure who I was speaking to on the other side, but I felt in my soul that he was an older man. His voice was deep  and reassuring , he was probably a great ancestor of mine, if not God himself.... to be honest really I don't know, but I knew Dre was going to die if I didn't ask for help from a higher power. He had been in surgery for 4 1/2 hours, with all kinda of tubes down his throat , breathing from a machine and I was told that he even died on the table and had to be revived. 

When I came out of this elevated state, I looked at the blood that was still wet to the touch on my shirt and whispered to myself, " He's going to live." Something in my body felt so sure of it, I wiped my tears and just sat down in the corner waiting to hear the good news. Like clockwork, about 15 minutes later the doctor came out and informed me that his condition was stabilized and his surgery went well. Ashae

I carefully noted the doctor's instructions on how to care for Dre, who would need to be on bed rest until he was healed so his lung wouldn't rupture. Once I got the news I finally made the call to inform his mom. I decided to wait until I knew for sure he was going to be okay before I woke her out of her sleep to tell her that her son nearly died.

As for Ace, I had no idea where he went and he was honestly the last thought on my mind at the time. It was just too much going on. The police showed up to the hospital, and started to question me about what I remembered from the incident. To the best of my ability I tried to follow the same story I recited to the EMS workers on the way to the hospital. 

"Yes, I was coming to open the door for Dre when this man, wearing a mask, ran on the porch and told us to empty our pockets. While he was checking Dre's pockets, Dre pushed him away and the man just started stabbing him, it all happened so quick! I didn't see his face but he was tall and wearing all black."

 The police ate my story up; I could tell by the way the officers genuinely expressed sympathy that I had gone through such a traumatic experience. I almost felt bad for lying to them with a straight face, but just like stripping sometimes you have to tell a nigga what they want to hear, so things can work in your favor. 

"Thank you for your time, we will make the report and update you as soon as we can," the officer claimed. I knew he was lying, in jersey they never catch the bad guys and with that vague ass description they would never be able to pinpoint any one person walking around NJ. The type of nigga Dre was, he would never snitch on Ace so I knew, Ace was in the clear; for now. 

__________________________________________________

A few days later, Dre got released from the hospital and I allowed him to come stay at my house until he was back on his feet. Ace had completely went missing, and I guess you can say he was on the run because nobody had seen or heard from him after the stabbing. I knew in my heart that he was okay; he was just hiding out until shit simmered down and he would eventually come back home. I made it clear to Dre before we even left the hospital, this arrangement would only be for a week and he would have to find somewhere else to go. He reluctantly agreed to this. 

Two weeks goes by, and I still haven't heard from Ace. I called his mother and she said she spoke to him earlier that same day and he was back in NY. He gave her a message for me that he loved me and he would be home in a few weeks.  I was upset because he could've called and told me that himself, but I guess he didn't want to leave a phone trail so I understood; he was covering his own ass. Ace just got out of jail and he didn't want to get into any more trouble while he was on probation or he would be going back to jail for much longer than 6 months. 

I definitely missed my husband, and wanted him home but I had to get rid of Dre first. He appeared to be back to normal in my eyes and I had already let him stay way longer than I was supposed too. He was walking around my place , popping shit like he typically does so I knew he was well enough to get the fuck out of my house by now. From the time he got out of the hospital I had be tending to his every need, weighing on him hand and foot and he was starting to get the wrong idea, like we were going to get back together. He had it completely wrong, I was only nurturing him back to health out of guilt for feeling like some how I was the cause of this.  But once he started getting on my last nerves with all this ' get back together shit' reality set in and I didn't feel as bad for him anymore. 

At he end of the day, Dre came to my house that I share with my husband knowing it was going to be  drama and he really brought that on himself. Ace was defending his home and his wife, he didn't go looking for Dre; Dre came looking for him and got exactly what he came for. It was time for him to go, but he wasn't trying to hear that! Every time i'd ask, he would try to hit me with a guilt trip so I could feel bad for him. "Come on peaches, please don't do this to me. Where am I supposed to go, I can't even work right now because of my injury, and my family don't fuck with me. Now you just going to kick me out like this? After all I did for you?"

The part that always had me fucked up was when he claimed he did all these great things for me? Niggas really are delusional, cause that nigga ain't do shit for me that I couldn't do for my damn self. If anything I was the one doing everything for him! This nigga is laid up in my house, he can't work, he's just eating up all my kids shit and complaining all day long. Why the fuck should I have to go through this because he brought his ass to another man's house and got stabbed! I was at my breaking point, I just wanted him to go, I couldn't take it anymore!

" What have you done for me? Did you forget what I've done for you fuck nigga? I'm the reason you're still breathing bitch! If I wouldn't have jumped in-between that knife, you wouldn't be here my nigga! You owe me your fucking life!" I screamed! 
"You should've just let me die then, you don't want to be with me so I don't have nothing to live for!" Dre wailed, fixing to go into one of his childish ass temper tantrums. 
"You're an idiot, you have a whole child out here saying this dumb shit, It's not even that deep. We had an agreement , you knew this was temporary, so I'm really not understanding why you won't just  leave?! I don't want to be with you Dre. I really don't!" 
"Oh cause you want Ace right, that's fucked up peaches! But I bet you this, If I can't have you that nigga won't have you either! On my life! I don't care about anything anymore, you will never live comfortably with that nigga ! I promise you that!" He threatened before walking out of the door. 

I didn't care about his threats, as long as he was out of my house, I was fine! I hurried up and locked the door behind him and let out a great sigh of relief that this nigga was finally gone. Since I sent my kids to their aunts house out of town and Ace was still on the run, I called my cousin Honey over my house so I wouldn't be alone. 

We stayed up smoking and talking, regular shit for us and everything was going great. At around 5 in the morning we both drifted off to sleep and no sooner had I shut my eyes, I was awaken to the sound of my name and banging on my door! 

"Peachessss, Peachessssss, Please I'm sorry I Love you!" 
I'm like huh fucking boy!!!!! Here we go again! I tried my best to ignore it hoping he would just get tired and go away but that didn't work. For hours he just kept on banging on the door like a fool, crying my name! My cousin woke up from her sleep mad is hell. "Can you please just go see what the fuck he wants so he can go away? This shit is crazy, he been screaming Peaches for like 5 hours!" She was right, it had literally been 4-5 hours with him just banging on the door screaming. When he gave it a break for 10 minutes I thought it was finally over, but I assume he went to the store and came back because he just picked right back up where he had left off. "Peaches please open the door, please I just want to talk. I heard you coughing so I brought you some cold  medicine and some cigarettes, just please let me in!" He continued. 

Feeling frustrated I finally decided to go to the door, because by this point I didn't get any sleep and I needed a cigarette because he was stressing me out with all the noise. I go to the door and without opening it I let him know that he was not coming in my house! "Listen, if you want to give me the cigarettes and the medicine I'll take it but I'm not letting you in here because you don't know how to leave. My cousin is here and I just don't got time for this bullshit right now, it's early iscell in the morning! Stop knocking on the door, you trynna get me put out?!"

"No peaches I swear I just want to talk, I don't have to come inside, we can talk through the door I just want you to hear me out" he pleaded. "Crack the door so I could pass you the bag."

My spirit told me not to open that damn door, but I did it anyway! That's why you should always go with your gut instinct because your body can sense when the energy is not right before your brain can process what's really going on. The moment I cracked the door open just enough to reach my arm out and grab the bag, he forced his way into the house and jumped right on my ass! This man literally bit my face like he was a dog! All I could do was scream, he had his jaws clutched so tightly around my face it was no way I would be able to set myself free from his grip.

Up until this point Dre had never put his hands on me before and I didn't have time to prepare myself against this man who is twice my size, I just started to fight back!I'm not sure when my cousin joined in the fight but I do remember, Dre had me pinned on the ground and my cousin was over top of him screaming, pulling his hair and punching him as hard as she could in the face. Once she was able to get him off of me, I immediately ran and grabbed the half full glass beer bottle that was on my living room table from the night before. I think this is when I snapped, because all I remember is the glass shattering and beer flying everywhere. I tried to stab his eyes out with the shard glass, while my cousin was using her stance to try and drag him out of the house. Shit was really getting crazy. Once we was able to finally get him back in the hallway, we shut the door as quickly as possible and begin to asses the damage. It was glass and blood everywhere, all over the carpet, all over our night clothes and we both was bleeding ourselves. The glass cut the entire palm of my hand and the blood was just dripping profusely. My cousins knuckles had also been sliced so we're both running around trying to find towels to stop the bleeding. 

Dre had been cut in his face and got glass in his eye, but he still refused to leave! Now he was really screaming out in the hallway! "Peaches please let me in, I need to wash my eye out I can't see! Please I'm going to lose my eye!" 
My cousin was obviously still mad as fuck she had to be woken up like that and got injured in the process so she replied, " That's good for your stupid ass, I hope ya eye fall out! Go the fuck away!" 


Truth was, it was going to take much more than that for him to go away. This story isn't over! Tune in for part 4, which is hopefully the last part of this crazy ass REAL story! Pray for my cousin y'all, that Voodoo pussy got these niggas all fucked up in the head! Thank you so much for reading, I love my Trapperz <3 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Started Stripping at 19

Not my typical blog post

2023