2023

 Hey Trappers! I've missed you so much & I'm so sorry I kept y'all waiting for 2 long years. I live this trapper life forreal so sometimes, a bitch gotta take a step back to get in her big bag and put the work in to set up for the future bag! I'm back and I done became an even badder bitch so now I can get back to my true passion of entertaining y'all with real stories from myself and my fellow TrapStarz! 

Let me just say so much shit has happened in the last two years, and I cannot wait to share these stories with you! I'm always open to suggestions, feedback and critics from my trappers so please feel free to reach out to me directly! As always, I love y'all and thank you for patiently waiting on this good shit to drop! We up this year!!!! Wishing all my trappers a prosperous new year filled with abundance, bags on  bags and happiness! Cheers to my Trappers!!!!!!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Started Stripping at 19

Not my typical blog post

GREED